COLD WATER METERS TEST BENCH WITH DOUBLE LINE
- Luna Electric Electronics produces and calibrates the meters in the double line water meter test table, which is produced within its own water meters.
- Water meter test table performs meter tests in accordance with TS EN ISO 4064-3 Standards.
- DN 15 – DN 20 – DN 25 The test table where we can carry out the pressure test and calibration of the water meters, has related connection accessories for connecting the meters with different nominal diameters.
- The double-line test table is divided into two as A line and B line. A total of 20 meters can be connected to 10 line A line and 10 meter line to line B.
- However, while performing the test, 10 meters can be tested at the same time. This applies to meters with a nominal diameter of DN 15 and DN 20.
- To summarize briefly, for meters with nominal diameters of DN 15 and DN 20, 10 meters can be connected to each line.
- A maximum of 14 meters can be connected to line A and 7 to line B for meters with a nominal diameter of DN 25.
- Luna can also calibrate the electronic meters automatically by testing and calibrating the electronic water meters. Calibration values are automatically calculated according to the measurement results. In this way, the meter can perform calibration operations automatically without the need for any personnel.
DN15-25 COLD WATER METERS TEST BENCH
PARTS OF SCHEMA
PROGRAM OF TEST BENCH
RULES TO ATTENTION