Luna test bench parts diagram
1- Pneumatic line valve
2- Manual line valve
3- Hose Pressure Manometer
5- Test profile
7- Measuring chamber
8- Libra (150 kg, 1 gr. Precision)
9- Water pump board
10- Water pump
11- Tank valve
12- Water tank (1300 lt max water capacity)
13- Tank pressure manometer
14- Tank transmitter
15- Tank drain valve
16- Check Valve
18- Water tank
19- Test table
20- Control unit and electrical panel.
21- Test water cooling unit (Chiller)
The screen where all operations are performed for testing.
• Meter brands and types are entered.
• Q3 values are entered.
• Select the test quantities to be made.
• Enter the meter coefficient.
• Boiler on / off operation, line bleed operation and test start operationsmade from the window.
• When the meter passes the test, the serial number is entered and saved.
- The test results of the recorded counters are monitored from this screen. The results of all tests made with this screen can be stored for years. All stored data can be monitored, checked and compared.
SOME RULES TO BE CAREED DURING THE TEST
• The counters should be connected horizontally to the test table with +/- 5 degrees (parallel to the ground plane).
• During Testing No leakage of water should occur in any part of the meter installation.
• Adjust the water temperature to be 20 +/- 5 degrees
• The water temperature difference between the test start and the test end must not exceed 1 degree.
• It should be observed that the test flow does not exceed the desired tolerances during the test period.
• Particular attention should be paid to the presence of water leakage from the outlet valve on the balance plate during the test.