HEAT METERS TEST BENCH PROPERTIES
HOT WATER METERS TEST BENCH PROGRAM
Luna Electric Electronic produces the water meter at its own facilities and performs the testing and calibration of the meters on the double line water meter test table.
Water Meter Test Table Performs meter tests in accordance with TS EN ISO 4064-3 Standards.
DN15 – DN50 Pressure test and calibration of water meters can be carried out in the test table with a connection for the control of meters with different nominal diameters are available.
The double-line test table is divided into two lines: A line and B line. A total of 20 meters can be connected: 10 meters to one line and 10 meters to B line.
1. The test table is designed to test meters with nominal diameters from DN15 to DN50.
2. The pressurized test water is supplied by two frequency controlled pumps which can obtain a pressure of 8 bar and supply the water with a flow rate of 22 m³ / h and 7 m³ / h. A pressure vessel with pneumatic pre-pressure was also used to keep the pressure change to a minimum during the test.
3. Test flow rates; For line A; 0-90 L / h, 90-5000 L / h for line B; 0-90 L / h, 90-5000 L / h and 5000-28000 L / h operating range is adjusted with a total of 5 electronic flow meters.
4. There is also a heat pump unit that can cool and heat the test water to between 5 ° C and 95 ° C.
5. On the test table, which is measured by gravimetric system, 300 kg, 2 gr. A precision electronic balance was used.
6. The maximum measurement uncertainty is 0.02%.
7. 10 laser sensors for reading index information at the beginning and end of the test and 10 digital optical sensors with USB connection were used.
8. A printer can be added to print test results. (Optional)
9. All calculations are made automatically with the help of computer programs.
KALORİMETRE TEST TEZGAHI PARÇA ŞEMASI
1. Pressure Tank
2. 1.5 KW water pump
3. 11 KW water pump
4. Measuring chamber
7. Solenoid valves
8. Electronic flowmeters
9. Check Valve
10. Line bypass valve
11. Pressure transmitter
12. PT1000 temperature sensor
13. Electrical distribution board
14. Protective plexiglass system
1. Meter selection switch (mechanical / electronic)
2. Measurement method selection switch. (Gravimetric or volumetric for mechanical meters) / (Digital or calorimeter for electronic meters)
3. Test line selection switch.
4. Buttons for manually opening and closing the protective covers.
5. Activation button for Q1, Q2, Q3 Tests.
6. Digital group is used to determine the flow rate in the meters.
7. Active flow display screen.
8. Display the total time of the test.
9. Test start button, deairing button , emptying the water tank button.
10. Volume measurement screen.
11. Digital group serial number register keys.
12. Digital group calibration keys
13. Measurement method selection buttons (from scales or flow meter)
14. Message screen for digital group.
15. Scale test quantity selection and display screen
SOME RULES TO BE CONSIDERED DURING THE TEST
• The meters should be connected to the test table horizontally +/- 5 degrees (parallel to the ground plane).
• During testing, there should be no water leakage anywhere in the meter installation.
• Adjust the water temperature to 20 +/- 5 degrees
• The water temperature difference between the start and end of the test must not exceed 1 degree.
• It should be observed that the test flow does not exceed the desired tolerances during the test.
• Particular attention should be paid to the absence of water leakage from the outlet valve on the scale pan during the test